Your Expert Endodontist in Santa Rosa
If you live or work near Santa Rosa, Windsor, Rohnert Park, or Napa Valley and you are looking for professional endodontics, Wine Country Root Canal is here to help. Dr. Craig Anderson specializes in saving teeth. We use perfected techniques and superior technologies to provide you with the highest quality dental care and the best results.
Our skilled team understands how a toothache can be debilitating, and we are dedicated to eliminating your pain. We also provide emergency root canal services. Call us today to schedule your consultation!
CALL US: (707) 523-3636 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What is an Endodontist?
Endodontists specialize in treating issues concerning the roots and pulp of teeth. To be an endodontist, one needs to complete an additional two or more years of training beyond dental school. This additional training focuses on diagnosing and treating diseased teeth and managing dental pain quickly and efficiently.
What Procedures Does an Endodontist Perform?
An endodontist performs various surgeries, including root canal therapy, apicoectomy, and endodontic retreatment. Our endodontist, Dr. Anderson, also addresses traumatic dental injuries whenever they arise and is available to schedule emergency appointments when necessary.
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Wine Country Root Canal
At Wine Country Root Canal, we focus on saving your natural teeth and preventing pain. Putting your well-being first is a priority. Our friendly, compassionate staff is here to give you the best service possible. Additional reasons to choose our practice include:
- Superior Endodontic Expertise - Dr. Anderson was trained by the best endodontic experts in the country. Practicing dentistry since 1997 and specializing in endodontics in 2005, he is now exclusively focused on finding the cause of your pain, even with issues that are difficult to diagnose.
- Conservative Treatment Approach - Our dental team is very conservative when treating a damaged tooth and will only recommend necessary treatments. We will do all we can to save your tooth and advise extraction only as a last resort.
- Pain Management Experts - Dr. Anderson uses specialized techniques to ensure you are thoroughly comfortable during your treatment. Our well-trained staff is experienced in handling dental anxiety. Besides a relaxing treatment, we ensure you have an outstanding overall experience and provide you with comprehensive post-procedure care.
- Cutting-Edge Technologies - Our practice uses materials and equipment designed to make your treatment convenient and successful. Some fractures and hidden canals that cause pain may not appear on x-rays. Thus, we use a CBCT Scanner, an operating microscope, Nomad X-Ray Unit, and other digital imaging technology for precise diagnosis and treatment.
- Quality Service - We are excellent listeners and tailor our dental services to give you the best treatment option for your specific situation. With the individual attention we provide, you will feel cared for and respected.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our compassionate team is always happy to answer your questions and make every procedure clear. Some of the questions our patients always ask include:
If you have a tooth that has already received a root canal treatment but then develops further problems, you might need a root canal retreatment. Dr. Anderson will examine your tooth to decide if retreatment is necessary, then he will discuss your treatment options with you.
If you knock out a tooth, our endodontist may be able to put it back in place. It is essential to realize that time plays an important role in such cases. We recommend you see the endodontist immediately after the tooth gets dislodged to increase the likelihood of successful replacement.
If you suspect you have an infection in the pulp of your tooth, it’s best to visit our endodontist as soon as possible. Some signs that may indicate you may need a root canal include:
- You have a protrusion or a small pimple on the gum near the base of an aching tooth
- You experience lingering pain every time you bite down on the problem tooth
- You experience sensitivity when drinking hot or cold drinks
- You have a painful, pulsing pressure at the base of the aching tooth
Get Quality Endodontic Treatments in Santa Rosa
At Wine Country Root Canal, we enjoy encouraging healthy smiles. We provide financing options with CareCredit to help your treatment fit into your budget. Our helpful team will process all insurance paperwork. If you are experiencing dental pain and searching for an endodontist, Dr. Craig Anderson is happy to provide you with excellent treatment and a positive experience.
We proudly serve our Santa Rosa, Windsor, Rohnert Park, and Napa Valley communities. Call us today and schedule your visit!
CALL US: (707) 523-3636 REQUEST APPOINTMENT